10.2.05

richard's suicide note - ii

The reason I'm killing myself, I'm still only halfway through telling you why.

So what happened next was that Mister Wix was sent to trial. That girl, the one I knew, she had her face stitched back up. looked like this:

.

And Mister Wix went to jail where he was immediately eviscerated. they kept him alive for a while, long enough for him to be pack-raped, lying there, with his guts hanging out of his slashed tummy, gagging with the pain, his limbs thrashing, twitching, slick, spattered with his black gutjuice. Then he died.

The prisoners sent the wixguts to the girl. She kept them in a glass jar in front of her. She wrote an article about about her experience while her face healed. But when it came time to remove the stitches, she refused, electing instead to keep them in permanently.

When her article was published on the front page of our local paper, the girl became famous in this town. Thats when the trend caught on. People started having the Procedure done to their faces. You see it everywhere round here these days. People paying thousands of dollars to have their faces cut in half with scissors and sewn back up again, all wonky and wrong.


Thats why I have to go. I can't take it. Something about the idea that this could happen freaks me out. I don't want to be with the humans now. I don't feel disgusted, or outraged by this. I feel confused. Just so confused. I can't take it any longer. Goodbye world, signed, Richard Sex."

Was Richard right to attempt suicide, based on this story from his life?
YES NO

Hey, it's none of my business - I just need him to keep paying rent and stuff.


PR.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few quotes for you darling.

"A truly creative person rids him or herself of all self-imposed limitations."
Gerald Jampolsky (1803 - 1882) US philosopher, poet, essayist

"All truly great art is optimistic. The individual artist is happy in his creative work. The fact that practically all great art is tragic does not in any way change the above thesis."

"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better."
Martin Luther King, Jr

A fave..
"An art whose medium is language will always show a high degree of critical creativeness, for speech is itself a critique of life: it names, it characterizes, it passes judgment, in that it creates."
Thomas Mann

and lastly.
"Creative writers are always greater than the causes that they represent."
E. M. Forster

You are amazing.
*hugs and kisses*